- Students are encouraged to learn and behave
- Leads to better learning for all
- Focus on being involved and rewards
How does SWPBS work?
- Our School Values:
- Students are taught positive behaviour
- Focus on encouragement, rewards and recognition
- Negative behaviour still leads to consequences
- Understood and backed by our community
- Supported by Geelong Rotary
What does it ‘feel’ like at Whittington?
- Friendly, inclusive
- Engaging, productive
- Calm, happy, safe
For more information click on the following icons: